Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something is wrong here, seriously feckin' wrong

The CIA is out of control. Eight years of Bush/Cheney have emboldened it beyond belief. What's that you say? What am I talking about?

I'm talking about the freakin' CIA not letting the President of the United States of America read a letter. They blacked out portions of the letter a torture victim wrote to the President of the United States of freakin' America. They gave the man with the highest security clearance in the world a redacted letter. A blacked out fucking letter.

Honestly, so you think they'd have done that shit to LBJ? To Nixon? To Reagan? Hell no they wouldn't have, so why is there no outcry over them doing it to President Obama? It's bullshit. And it's exactly why I say the fucking CIA is out of control.


Oh shit, I said too much. I take it all back. I don't want to go to Gitmo. I don't want to get the soles of my feet beaten while I'm strapped to a table in Kosovo. Shit. What can I do to get out of that fate?

Oh, I know. I'll write a letter to President Obama! I know once he reads it everything will be fine. Yeah that's what I'll do, I'll write to the President, fuck the CIA.

9 comments:

Nan said...

Save Obama from embarrassment? Unreal. Considering that he wasn't in office when the torture occurred, I don't think Obama is the one who needs to be worried about embarrassment or liability -- it's the morons at the CIA.

kim said...

Good Lord. I'm going to write a letter and send it to his Hyde Park address.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

wow. i hope we can find out what the president does about that!

lisahgolden said...

Maybe they just like the smell of their Mr. Sketch markers. The black ones smell strongly of licorice.

Obviously, they've been sniffing something, if they think they are behaving appropriately.

Mnmom said...

For real?? And who can he go to for recourse? He's the freaking POTUS!!!!

Ubermilf said...

I don't think James Bond would act like that.

libhom said...

Some people at the CIA should get fired for this.

dguzman said...

The CIA's been out of control since the beginning. This doesn't surprise me. What WILL surprise me, and piss me off, is if Obama doesn't say, "WTF is this shit? Give me the ORIGINAL, assholes. Don't fuck with me."

MC said...

Hopefully he should drop Motherfucker into his response... PLEASE, just once.