My good friends Blueberry and Delia Guzman have seen fit to award me the fine award you see here. This award means the world to me especially since it's coming from two blogging women who I admire and respect so much. It's always nice to be recognized for one's work and it's even nicer when people as intelligent and progressive as these two gals do it. Thanks ladies for your kind words about me and my blog, it's a pleasure to write this stuff when I know that people like you are reading it.
I get to pass this along to others who I think are worthy. Delia already gave one to one of my blogging idols, Vikkitikkitavi, but there's a slew of others out there who need one of these as well. But before I give it away I need to post the rules, so here they are:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.
Okay, now that we got that out of the way let's get on with the glittering award giving:
1) Rev. John Shuck of Shuck and Jive gets one for his creative use of religion and his work on behalf of teh gays and teh peace. Organized religion is not my bag at all but if there were more people like John in it then I might change my mind, maybe.
2) Chris of Some Guy's Blog gets one for his creative use of poop jokes and all the other stuff he does that makes me laugh.
3) The couplets alone qualify Splotchy for one of these awards so he gets one too.
4) No one is more creative than Becca, she draws, she blogs, and she's quite the cutie as well, so I'm proud to award one of these to her.
5) My friend Snad doesn't blog much but she has us over to her house all the time, she got us involved in local activism, and she introduced us to our other friends Brian and June so for all that and much more I'm awarding her one of these thingys as well.
Thanks for all your great blogging you five who I chose, and thanks again to Blueberry and Delia for giving me one of these.