Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Commence the homoeroticism!!

While out earlier today I overheard a group of Presbyterian ministers talking amongst themselves. One of them said, "Me and a bunch of guy friends watched 300 last night, we fast forwarded through the naked parts though. It was awesome!"
One of his buddies said, "Seriously though, wouldn't it be great to have abs and pecs like that?"

I couldn't figure which thing about them was sadder, their disdain for the naked human body which their God was supposed to have made in his/her image or their repressed homosexuality. I thought to myself after I heard them talking, "Bubs is gonna be spotlighting one of these guys on his Weenie Waver Wednesday feature soon."

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Oi. But if I recall correctly, the only actual nudity were the Queen's boobs. Hm...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

JD-I have not seen it yet so I'll take your word.