Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dear Charter Cable,

No matter how slow you make my internets go and no matter how many times you get your thugs at corporate to call me, I fucking pay for my service on time every month and I expect to get what I paid for or you greedy pig fuckers can give me a refund.

I hate you with the same white hot intensity I hate the current adminstration in Washington DC. Unlike them however, I pay you to deliver a product so I fucking want what I pay for.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein

8 comments:

Jack Gonzo, MD said...

It's nice to see that no matter what cable company you go with, they still like to fuck you in the ass.

Pam said...

You pay the asshats in Washington too. It's called TAXES. and it makes me SICK how they spend them!

As for the cable company - them you can do something about before the next election ;-)!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Shane-They all must suck ass.

Pam-Actually I don't pay taxes since my disability income is non taxable.

PJ said...

Best be careful Dr Monkey, if you complain too much they might use your details to sign you up to gay dating websites, which your gf might not like...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain (HughesNet, cough! cough!).

Whiskeymarie said...

Substitute "Sprint" for "Charter" for me.
Dear god I hate Sprint with the fiery intensity I normally reserve for Mr. Rove.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

PJ-Thanks for the tip.

D Cup-Welcome back stranger! I missed your comments hon.

Whiskey-You hate Rove too? I love you more everyday!

Jess Wundrun said...

Wait just a hot dog minute here people! Are you saying the free market and complete deregulation....doesn't work?

Egads.