Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's a Evil Spock-tastic day here at Monkerstein Campaign HQ

In the spirit of my new feature Two for Tuesday Evil Spock has pulled off quite possibly the best Twofer in the history of mankind!

He showed up this afternoon at Monkerstein/David 2008 HQ and he was wearing the now legendary Monkey Party Fez! Calm down ladies, Evil Spock came to see the lovely Ms. David, Samurai Frog, and I to discuss our campaign. He will be involved in high level talks with us until the wee small hours of the night or until all the hard liquor has been drunk.
His appearance at our humble campaign HQ in Monkey Party Fez was not enough, oh no. That's why the greatness of Evil Spock runs so deep and strong. You see ladies and gentlemen, Evil Spock has done what many said was impossible, he has found our Crunky! After many a long day and lonely night without our Crunky, it's now back! And it's all due to Evil Spock!We get our Crunky back and we get to get drunk, oops, I mean have high level talks with Evil Spock too! How feckin' great is that?

To show our gratitude, we flew in one of Evil Spock's favorite actresses, the fabulous Gong Li. Ms. Li was a bit shocked and bleary eyed after her kidnapping, oops, I mean after her flight over here, but she quickly warmed up to the notion of having wild passionate sex with, oops, I mean chatting with Evil Spock until the wee small hours or until the hard liquor runs out.

Long live Evil Spock! Long live my campaign! Long live our Crunky! And especially, long live Gong Li! And long live the exclamation point!

4 comments:

kelsi said...

you know why i hate my job? because it means that i don't get to read all the blogs i want to read all day long, and i fall behind on reading your blog.
your high level talks sound... sophisticated. my government may have to take some pointers from your administration.

Evil Spock said...

Gong Li says hi and that she wants more Crunky.

Anonymous said...

If I'm going to endorse you already, I'll be requiring two fez, size Double D.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kelsi-Come by when you can hon. We always love the ladies stopping by for some "high level talks."

Evil Spock-More Crunky is on the way my man.

D Cup-I'll be glad to getyou those DD fezzes but you gotta send me the picture!